Location: Magarini and Malindi, Kilifi County
Goal: To improve the social and economic development of Malindi and Magarini sub-counties.
• Capacity building
• Ngomeni Ass. Chief’s office rehabilitated
• Constructed facilities in 5 schools (classrooms, dormitories, admin blocks, staff houses)
• Award scheme for 20 students p.a
• ICU constructed at Malindi sub-County hospital
• 1 Kitchen and 1 laundry equipped and furnished at Mambrui Dispensary
• A Water well /borehole and reticulation system at Rasi village
• 11.5km Mjanaheri-Ngomeni road tarmacked
• A By –pass Foot Bridge constructed at Burangi
• CDA Malindi office constructed and CDA headquarters renovated
- Current Status: waiting for funds disbursement however, Implementation started in May 2022, programme coordination in place and stakeholder engagement undertaken.
- Implementation Level: 5%